Tuesday, June 28, 2011

holiday on june

haaaaa its been a week i have my holiday...well i kinda return to my parent house a bit late cause want to spend time before i gets grounded xDDD not grounded la actually but i need to stay at home =.= kinda hard being only girl in the house but still i love being a girl...a guy have a lots of responsibility =.="
anyway..
since i didnt do anything i still want to draw...here my fast drawing about what i do lately~
=D

well since i spent too much on FMAB this is what i get~~ hahahahhah xD its was awesome story too bad its already finish T^T aiiyahhh i gonna miss those 2 brothers edward & alphonse
but!!!! i love roy mustang!!!! kyaaa~~~~ >_< i love him!!!
he is so COOL!!! hahahhahah xD adooiii i just kyaaaa2 with anime character =.=" i should get real bf xDDDDD not a chance! hah! still love anime character xDDDD

isnt he cute~~~ kyaaa!!!!! >_<



after watch that anime..well i just realise back about those 7 deadly sins..sigh scary being human...those sins really scary~~
wrath in me not that in critical lvl, i only had my anger when i fought with brother...well long time ago ^^; usually when with my friends i had my anger inside haaaa still its hurt inside though...my pride...well depends i dont really care my pride that high...
greed...haaaaaa a lot of things i want...my greedy might be troublesome =.="
gluttony~~~ haaaaa i had that problem since i was little T^T
lust well its good thing im islam...something desire for sexual is forbidden unless we get married then we can have those feeling =.=

envy...haaaaaaaaa a lot of people around me have this feeling badly ...of course so do i..i really do have envy but....i just put inside me just stay there and not gonna let it out...let it become my inspiration to be better/great but i might fall from it either..i just hope i wont be person easily let my envy *^*
yaaaahhhh sloth....THIS IS truly all of us have it! i always sleep maannn im so lazy in a lot of things!!! *^* yabbeeee

1 comment:

  1. tu diaa...7 deadly sins, waduh ak da la sloth semacam sjak kblakangan ini..glutton tu pn leh than gak..huahuahua lets make a change slowly yer arapuchi...sloth tu susa cket..T_T

    ReplyDelete