Saturday, December 3, 2011

foward

today was a bit special..its my parent wedding anniversary...well i didnt remember at 1st.... =.= my mom tell me in the car...i bet my dad forgot about this date 4/12... i was hoping diorng g dinner ber2 romantik skit huhuhuhuh.... but end up going out with m and my brother xP.... adooiii

well we spend together going at pc fair.... huuuu my wishlist does not available at pc FAIR!!! shooot i could have it by now~~ but its ok i just be patient... guess what i havent actually see my result yet..i am too afraid to see my result for last sem...seriously i feel like shittt!!! >=o
i feel like i am not moving foward from what i really want... sighhh this is seriously cm pe...sedih sgt ni...i feel like mood on, i getting....i dont knowww.....
i really do love graphic i love to make design... but sitting on my bench for hours sound really sucks! ya its really sucks.. feel like ur whole body gonna break...thats why i really need a break this holiday.. i was hoping i can get good vacation.... ha im asking too much..i knoww.... x bersyukur pn la ko ni zammm.. truk daaa ni =.=

anyway... past few days... well i sat with people who does mlm... i guess mlm people are really desperate.... i still DONT CAREEEEE about ur s**t f****ing businesss i love my studies i own my diploma by myself i had my parent lecturers n frens beside me to walk those path... i still not believe why those people thoughts that they can drag me into mlm... i still dont care about people that got 30-60k in a month! i want to do GRAPHIC!!... i jus...t.... didnt find it myself in the path yet.... i knewwww i will be taking a long journey to be in the top designer....ya last sem i becoming weak and weak... i always in bad mood. keep getting mad for no reason, not a very good quality for my work, i cant! even feel the mood while i doing my major...=( i feel not myself at the time... i am not very happy for last sem... i didnt get enough rest... i just need get away...

i knew that i love manga/anime or whatsoever wont take me the further step...i love draw figure, faces and beautiful faces, people...
i knew... i knewww better than any1 else knew.... but its not i gonna use it but it will be my 1 of my tools to give my best..... i mayb the one of lowest in the list but i wont let it be my weakness...


ones will fall but to stand up takes a hardwork.

seriously... my mood for drawing... well Mvirus~~~~~~~ =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment