Thursday, May 31, 2012

birthday

yesterday we celebrate birthday one of staff here really fun since i dont have a lot of moving here hahahahaxD haaa forgot to capture this moment... =.="

 i got task too handle the cake!? hahahha that whats unexpected. well i kinda wondering why they keep interact with me alot than the other practical student... i dont really want to continue here u know even for this coming holiday i have 2nd thoughts not to continue...since the practical student said they would countinue shouldnt the staff should interactac with them? ( ha! good news to me i wouldnt be left behind alone~xD)

anyway because of this event,i eventually remember the memories of celebrating birthday....i dont want to recall the bad and embarass memories here ^^;
in teknik.. hmm celebrate =.=" kne bdak + ubat gigi
but i have twin in teknik she got the worst got soap water all over her body O.o
i saw it i quickly run before i got mess up too..im quite timid back then so theyv dont really want to mess up with me *relief

when my birthday with family we usually went out and have dinner together.. so there wasnt crazy experince with them except... errr nahhhh i dont want to tell about it ^^;
skip it when i got into unisel....2008 i think? that year i had bad experience with art direction subjct... =.=" i have massive major felling down that time!
i even think to quit as chasing my dream as designer =.=" and that time my birthday is coming up since i have lots of thing to complete i decide not to go home and celebrate with my parent.. quite sad becuase every year never miss celebrate with them..
on that day my house mate.. the one i close mira, omma and sup... they try to make me mad whole day..yahhhhh i feel a bit depress and quite mad that time
i just had got yell from my lec back then afterwards my frens keep makes me angry i couldnt even remember my birthday that day. so then time past, on the night where we want to get so food to fulfill our hungry stomache. one of my fren keep mess up with me she took my hmm i cant remember?? (haha), then she laugh i couldnt hold back my angry almost reach 99% my voice was high and said"cepat la bg!" she laugh so more and i automatically i hit her with my purse then i walk away cause my tears almost fall, i quickly went to bathroom. honestly i was cry i feel so foolish then i wash my face to hide my foolish cry! ahaha (i feeel embarass write about this memory)
i try to act cool then laugh with my frens and they make fun of me some more at khulafa =.="
wahhhh i my heart was become more weak and weak

when we got back... i continue my assignment and time flies and i got few msg wishing my birthday... i cant remember what exactly that time then my fren start moving suspiciously they start threw me a lot of baby powder kak ain and lia also join forces O.o ohhhh i becoming real arappuchi~ hahahaxD
then they give present.. im was shocked and really happy that time. all those shiitt coming wasnt worth to be mad about hahahahxD thank you guys giving one of memories i wont forget =)
wahhhh i really miss my old house mate!!! >_<


theres a lot of my diploma memories that i caught on video... i watch back my videos that i record, i saw back when try to teach mashi drive a car =.=" i notice i keep saying "ottekhe" cam lahanattt!! hahahahhahaha i amm sooo embarass to watch back! its such of good memories thank goodness i did not erase all of them though few videos that gone because of corrupt, im not saying my new memories arent great its just old memories was nice ....

last time my birthday was quite suprise cause i didnt expected...thanks to nok2 was my great buddies when i had hardship through pak kamal subject. hahahahxD eventhough we had fun when we are now i hope u guys wont forget in the future... soon noks2 will become like my old housemate...

 nmpk sgt aku boring kt office ni siap tulis entry pnjang x sekene mene hahahahahahaxD

2 comments:

  1. Entri plg pjg kot... tahniah! hahaha... ko x pyh la cite pasal aku drive kereta... barai!! hahah... tapi video tu tgk byk kali pn lawak gile kn? hahha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahhahaxD harus diingat sbb kenangan dlam idup aku!
    hahhahahahahxDDD nk guling2 je ble tgk tp aku lg malu nk tgk de la

    ReplyDelete