Thursday, October 4, 2012

inspire

drawing inspired song "i know you care" =)

its been a while i write anything here... a bit busy with my final project.. past few days i keep thinking about my self... what have i done to my life... sometimes i keep lose track for my self.. i wasnt thinking deeply...
i was snap with something when i listen to mr.brooks =D

some words that touch my heart.
my dream.
my life.
my passion.
my believe.
my perseverance.

"It is better to keep silent and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."

"In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart. "

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."


hope these word can help to stand up and gain my sense about what i live in. 
pls help me and guide me to a better path. give the strength to get through all test and trial that been upon on me. i should believe in my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment