Saturday, March 22, 2014

Moment of Speaking

Everything went well past few weeks, i got offer to a new place and some other things something as the time flies. I am so grateful what i have been through past few years. I hoping for the incoming minute, days, weeks and years. In mean time i will try to improve my self to be a better person or anything that i could.  

I felt i have so many things happen in my life, I dont know whether i have regret or  i felt like not belong to the world but right now all i know is that i am glad all that happens put where i am now. Life is not simple. It is complicated and cant even explain in words. I try to live positive as i can to make me happy and grow moving forward.

Alhamdulillah and i felt like past few years my parent especially my mum  been praying for something good for me. I believe its a good path for me and i hope it will getting better and better. 
                                                                                                                                                                        - -

No comments:

Post a Comment